Graduate Software Developer Role
We require passionate graduate developers, with a good analytical approach and an understanding of the software development lifecycle.
As a graduate software developer your duties will include:
- Work as part of an existing team to develop quality solutions within required deadline.
- Analyze applications and problems in order to make changes.
- Collaborate effectively to support and enhance the full project lifecycle.
Individuals will ideally be qualified to Degree, HND or HNC standard in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
- Understanding of the full development lifecycle
- Good communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and requirements.
- An understanding of the current state of the development world
- A desire to learn Microsoft development technologies such as C#, SQL Server (Including T-SQL).
- An understanding of WCF & Classic Web Services (asmx)
- ASP.NET MVC
- Application Lifecycle Management Tools
- Automated Testing Tools (e.g. nUnit and CruiseControl)
If you would like to apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org