Senior Software Developer Role
We require passionate developers, with a good analytical approach and an in-depth knowledge of the software development lifecycle. The successful candidate must also have an understanding of the business perspective and how that relates to development activities.
As a software developer your duties will include:
- Work as part of an existing team to develop quality solutions within required deadline.
- Analyze current applications and infrastructure for upgrades
- Collaborate effectively to support and enhance the full project lifecycle.
- Review project proposals, evaluate alternatives, provide estimates and make recommendations.
- Support other team members’ development.
- Consulting with clients (for example, UK banks) on product integration.
Individuals will ideally be qualified to Degree, HND or HNC standard in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject and can demonstrate commercial experience of developing applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience of the full development lifecycle
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to analyze problems and requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of the current state of the development world
- 5 years+ experience in Microsoft development technologies such as C#, Sql Server (including T-SQL), WCF & Classic Web Services (asmx)
- Front-End development technologies (HTML, CSS, Javascrript)
- Application Lifecycle Management Tools
- ASP.NET MVC
- Automated Testing Tools (e.g. nUnit and CruiseControl)
- Experience in client consultancy and intergration of heterogeneous applications
If you would like to apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org